Wednesday, May 14, 2014

IMATS NEW YORK 2014

Hello Beautiful people,

I have already talked about IMATS before on my blog, if you are new to IMATS or don’t know much about Click Here for more info.

Being a Promua & a beauty blogger has its perks! I just love my job! Exploring your creativity every single day, enhancing the already gorgeous faces, meet n greets! Networking with other talented mua’s and the list goes on.

Though IMATS was introduced in NY from the year 2011, I missed the 2012 and 2013 IMATS, because of my laziness in purchasing tickets on time, Boo hoo! I know I thought I am super busy women with no time and guess what? Some one missed the IMATS.

Any ways I am so much happy that I attended this years IMATS and it was so much worth and eventful. I met owners of the brands, like Krayolan, Eve Pearl, Deven Green of OCC, Sigma and Many more! I went on the pro day event which was so much more peaceful, fun and no lines!! Yes there were no lines to purchase products! Usually the lines are crazy at IMATS. Only who have makeup artist Pro Card are eligible to go on pro day, If you are a professional then consider applying for it and going on a pro day, trust me! its worth it. 

Below are few pictures I wanted to share with you all. I hope you enjoy them and have an amazing day! 

Until you read again…(I'A)

Take Care & Good Luck




Met this awesome youtuber...check her out@youtube maximaria

Add caption





One Of My Ever Favorite!! The five times Emmy Award winner, "Eve Pearls"


with amazing QueenOfBlending & Sugarpill

Morphe Brushes





One of the Owner of Krayolan Brand


Paul James Merchant Krayolan's Pro Mua


Esthetics By Bdellium Brushes

Inglot Cosmetics

SkindiNavia Distributer... She is an amazing Lady! 



The Amazing Amazing Deven Green! From Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, also known as OCC